YOUR HEALTH IS IMPORTANT
We are committed to helping you improve your health!
That is why we provide the following:
– Treatment for ADD, ADHD, Depression & More
– Weight Loss & Personal Health Programs
– Detoxifying Foot Baths
– Water Filtration Systems
– Coaching & Consulting
– Health & Nutritional Products
Coming Soon: A Makeover for DetoxStopUSA.com
(Our updated site with full description of all services and more!
Until then, just give us a call at 314-603-2401)
Our goal is to help as many people as possible improve their health and longevity.
Enjoy health and wellness in your lifetime!
|7 Pillars of Health
To improve and maintain overall health, Dr. Don Colbert, author of Toxic Relief mentioned on our Home page, recommends following seven basic principles:
- Drink two quarts of water a day.
- Sleep at least eight hours a night.
- Avoid stressful beliefs, perceptions, attitudes and reactions.
- Eat more living foods and fewer dead foods.
- Detoxify and desensitize your body.
- Take nutritional supplements.
Taking the quiz below will give you an indication of your need for detoxification.
While this quiz is not a replacement for diagnosis or assessment by your health care provider, it can help you learn why detoxification is recommended for a healthier lifestyle.
The more questions you answer “YES” to, the greater the need to detoxify.
- Do you have a tendency to feel sluggish, tired or fatigued?
- Do you have difficulty staying focused or concentrating?
- Do you drive a car every day?
- Have you taken over-the-counter medications?
- Have you used sunscreens, lotions or cosmetics?
- Do you use standard cleaning products around your home?
- Have you used bug spray or air freshener in or around your home?
- Do you have frequent bloating, gas or indigestion?
- Do you tend to have allergies, congestion, stuffy or runny nose?
- Do you have eczema, acne or psoriasis?
- Have you had vaccines or taken antibiotics in your lifetime?
- Do you use toothpaste with fluoride?
- Are you a current or former smoker?
- Do you spend time around regular smokers?
- Do you use standard soap or detergent for your skin and clothes?
What Is Your Score?______
Before beginning a treatment, it is important that we ask a few questions to qualify our clients.This detoxification process is safe. However, if you answer “Yes” to any of the following four items, then this system is not suitable for your use.
- Are you pregnant, trying to conceive or nursing?
- Do you have any electronic implants such as a pacemaker? (Our process stimulates the body using an electrical current which may cause interference.)
- Have you ever had an organ transplant? (Transplant patients are dependent on anti-rejection drugs and are always at risk of the body rejecting a foreign organ.)
- Do you suffer from psychotic episodes or epileptic seizures? (These situations will be handled on an individual basis.)
- Medications/Supplements should be taken 2 or more hours prior to or immediately after using this detoxification process. This allows the body time to utilize what it needs. Those taking steroid medications such as Prednisone may experience localized swelling which is completely normal.
- Individuals who have metal implants such as rods, pins or plates should wait 4-6 weeks after receiving implant before using this process.
- Those recovering from a major illness or surgery should wait 2-4 weeks or until they have been released from their doctor’s care.
- Chemotherapy and radiation patients:
If you are completely finished with your chemo/radiation treatments, you can begin detoxing within one week of your last treatment.
If you are still in the midst of having chemo/radiation treatments, you can use this detoxification system as long as enough time is allowed between treatments.
Monday Week l Chemotherapy
Monday Week 2 Rest
Monday Week 3 Detoxification
Monday Week 4 Rest